Oh yeah, and ... (posted by Lani)
(1) UGH about your swatch story. I hate swatching, but you've renewed my resolve not to skip it boring as it may be.
(2) The sweater is gorgeous. And while it may not quite fit you, I know somebody who maybe is a bit smaller than you are and who maybe really loves pink. Just a thought though; honestly if it was me, I'd start wondering just how much it would stretch with some hardcore blocking. I mean, you never know!
(3) That picture of you on the stairs is good even with your eyes closed. You look all va va voom glamourous! And the hallway and gallery ... wow. It looks just like a castle should look, doesn't it?
(4) Your boss is WAY young. Are you sure he's old enough to drink?? And a sharp dresser, love that pink tie!
(5) I want more pics, including some of you in Paris. And I want to plan a few days in Europe for the two of us in the relatively near future. Or maybe the three of us, if we could twist Mom's arm to come with. Or the four of us ... the above-referenced someone who loves pink would be a fun addition. Or the five of us ... Third Sister might be interested and you know that would be a hoot. Or ... ahem. I'd better sign off here before we need a tour bus.
Love ya, Annie -- enjoy your weekend in Paris!